Clementine NW


Clementine NW
is a beautiful online children's boutique
carrying quite a few of my favorite organic brands:)
They offer a unique shopping experience
with perfectly segmented shop links to gifts
for Mom and for Baby.
Visiting you will find all kinds of eco-friendly,
natural and practical items for yourself or to give another.

Such as:


This gorgeous planner.
Perfect for a new mum
to keep up with all those feedings and naps
in the first months.
I honestly want one for myself--
although not a new mum by any means--
I could always use some extra organization;
especially when it involves artistic renderings
of an imaginary land
drawn on recycled paper.
Definitely.

Or perhaps
you are looking for a gift for baby?
What about the snuggliest,
downiest, organic blanket ever?


This creamy love-y sized
blanket by Robbie Adrian

is a beautiful keepsake
and everyday luxury for your little one.
I would love to be able to send this
to a newborn to cuddle with--
and it would be something any parent
would swoon over.
All of the cotton used in its creation
is certified organic back to the bale,
and the trim is natural silk charmeuse.
Be still my heart!

I think Clementine NW would be the perfect place
to find holiday gifts for any of the little ones,
or Mum's and Mum's-To-Be that you have on your list.
They have a most unique 'create your own gift box' option
that I can't wait to show you close up
on Tout-Est-Des-Roses.
Please visit and let me show you
just how marvelous your shopping experience
with Clementine NW will be<3


---pick by Sara Sophia