Saffron Rouge


Saffron Rouge
is a lovely company housing literally
hundreds of organic beauty brands.
Saffron Rouge is the #1 online destination
for organic skin care,
cosmetics,
and aromatherapy in North America.

Here are a few reasons why:
Saffron Rouge only sells organic products.
They evaluate every ingredient for you.
They have the largest selection
of organic beauty products on the web
They have a 60 day money-back guarantee
Expert costumer service is in place to help you
find what you need, when you need it.
You get a free samples with every order (YAY!!)
There is always free shipping on orders over $95

I want to go shop there NOW.
A few of my wish list items include
this deep scalp treatment by John Masters Organics
and this yummy looking sugar rub by Inara.

I'll be shopping online with my holiday cap on...won't you join me?



---pick by Sara Sophia