GoLite

I've traveled a lot this year for bloggity work, and I was constantly wishing I had a lighter, easier and all around more sturdy travel bag that would get me through security fast and help me avoid checking larger bags.

I love the TravelLite Carry-on from GoLite, because it's soft like a duffel, able to be a backpack, has nice long handle making wheeling it a breeze, and all these features are inside an eco friendly travel bag that comes in three different colors. Perfection!

The TravelLite boasts recycled nylon that uses less energy and materials to make. I really can't get over the light-ness of it, which makes tossing it into the overhead bins a piece of cake. This will make a great gift for that frequent traveler who would never buy a nice bag for themselves. It's modern and slick, and won't break the bank.


---pick by Arianne