Figs and Ginger

The above is a "Family" necklace by Figs and Ginger.
Isn't it the sweetest?
I have never been a fan of "Mommy Jewelry"
but, after coming across Figs and Ginger
I am a complete convert.
I think their take on the subject
is a beautiful way to carry a symbol
of what is most important to you, everywhere you go.
The pieces they offer are customizable depending on your family---
and they also carry other nature-inspired bits of lovely
that would be perfect for anyone, parent or not.
I highly recommend going to this page of their site
and reading their "Going Green" memorandum.
Why they are now proud to call themselves a green business;
not because of any trend, but because this is what is important to them.
Figs and Ginger has made impressive green endeavors
the norm in their processes,
all the better to care for the environment.

I think someone on your list
would adore a piece from their collection,
I know I certainly would.

---pick by Sara Sophia