Eberjey

Oh, I had to get Eberjey in here:) Last year I was a huge fan of their "O" Girl lingerie set, and this year they have done themselves even prouder with including items for us eco-conscious organic fabric lovers<3 Available in two lovely neutral shades, mist and black, and in many different style options---you are sure to find something you have to have. Eberjey is known for their figure flattering styles and amazing fabrics, which now include 100% sustainable bamboo.
I don't know if you'll just want to put this on your wish list or perhaps buy it for yourself BUT, I know one husband who knows how much I love these new styles:) --hint, hint--
Please visit Eberjey to see all of the extreme loveliness; because being green can be so pretty.

(Note: Eberjey does not have the Eco Dream lingerie listed on their personal site yet--but I found it listed here on the lovely Lille Boutique site<3)



-----pick by Sara Sophia